Lead Display 1.2.0 is now available!
This is our first 2nd Generation Release!! Enjoy a range of new updates and features.
Also includes from our last update: Bootstrap 4, Font Awesome 5
- Removed old default footer
- reordered customizer sections and panels
- NEW FEATURE: 2nd generation color workshop
- cf7 form styles
- NEW FEATURE: 2nd generation typography/font options feature
- now have 6 fonts to choose from
- NEW FEATURE: ads can now be assigned a order and position in the blog list.
- NEW FEATURE: added additional informational/info fields in the metabox (client, product, company, other details)
- NEW FEATURE: dedicated directory template/page. It will ‘only' show ads; you'll need to simply tick the ‘Include in Lead Directory?' box in the editor/metabox.
- NEW FEATURE: created a ‘main grid' template so the grid can be assigned to any page; not just the blog list page.
- New updates to the post metabox, better organization, instructions and the additional fields from the above features.
- Content can be added above the grid if you use the new grid or directory templates! Uses the default editor content.. so supports Gutenberg!
- A variety of other small bug fixes, tweaks and improvements.